Facts & Figures | Mission Dolores Academy
- Asian 22%
- African American 33%
- Hispanic/Latino 36%
- Two or more races 9%
- Mission Dolores Academy has an extended school days with regular instruction hours of 8am-3:45pm for grades K-3 and 8am-4pm for grades 4-8. We also open our doors at 7am for early drop offs and have aftercare until 6pm.
Student to Teacher Ratio
- Including Associate Teachers the average for 2015-16 is 14.3
|One Child||Two Children||Three Children|
We strive to meet the community’s needs by maintaining a tuition level that is affordable. In addition, many sources of tuition assistance are available to families who qualify.
- Our students come primarily from San Francisco’s traditionally working class neighborhoods including the Mission, Western Addition, Tenderloin, Civic Center, Mid-Market, Bay View, Excelsior, and Visitacion Valley.
Percent of Families that receive financial aid?
- 85% of our families receive some form of tuition assistance
- 65% qualify for free or reduced lunch
The entire campus will be renovated during the summer of 2016 thanks to a generous donation from J.F. Shea Co. The improvements will include new bathrooms, electrical and lighting systems, classroom projection systems, exterior and interior painting, and seismic upgrades to the gym. Check back soon to see photos of our newly renovated and modern building!