Uniform | Mission Dolores Academy
Mission Dolores Academy has a uniform policy that applies to all students. Unless otherwise notified, students are expected to dress in their formal uniforms everyday and their P.E. uniforms on scheduled P.E. days. Sweaters or school sweatshirts are required for Wednesday Mass.
The formal uniform consists of the following:
- Navy polo shirt or white pinpoint shirt with MDA logo
- Navy V-neck or cardigan sweater
- Gray pants
- Sturdy, oxford type shoes (not athletic shoes). Shoes must be white or black or any combination of white AND black, with no additional colors.
- White socks (above the ankle crew)
- Dunbar plaid jumper – Grades K – 3
- Dunbar plaid skirt – Grades 4 -8 (skirts no shorter than 1 inch above the knee)
- Uniform gray pants may also be worn
- White blouse or Navy polo shirt with MDA logo
- Navy cardigan sweater or V-Neck sweater with MDA logo
- White socks (above the ankle crew or knee-highs), or tights are allowed as long as they are a solid white, gray or navy.
- Sturdy, oxford type shoes (not athletic shoes). Shoes must be white or black or any combination of white and black, with no additional colors.
- Knee-high boots are permitted if they are all black, have rubber soles and have no buckles or tassels. No Ugg style boots.
The PE uniform consists of the following for boys and girls:
- Navy school sweats
- Black and/or White (leather or canvas) sneakers only
- White, gray or black socks (above the ankle crew socks)
- School T-shirts only (plain white T-shirts are not permitted)
Where to buy uniforms
Dennis Uniform is Mission Dolores Academy’s official uniform provider. Uniforms may be purchased at their store at 590 10th Street in San Francisco or from their website. If ordering online, use our school code, WZEMIS.