Mission Dolores Academy | The education of tomorrow rooted in tradition.
Career Day Inspires Students to Pursue their Dreams
What do a Venture Capitalist, a US Army Sergeant, Investment Managers, a Bioscience leader, educators, and a Labor Relations specialist all have in common? The answer is Mission Dolores Academy.
Professionals from all walks of life shared with the students their special wisdom in navigating the hills and valleys that we face in life. There were tales of great achievements and tales of great disappointments. All were tales of perseverance, commitment, self-reflection, focus, the desire to serve one’s community and facing down fear. “90 percent of life is just showing up” and “never stop learning; never be ashamed of what you don’t know” were just a few of the important themes touched upon on this informative and engaging day.
A very special shout out and hearty thank you to all the participants in Mission Dolores Academy’s Career Day 2014!
- Lawrence Cardoso, District Manager-Wells Fargo
- Nayely Trottier; Customer Service/Sales Representative-Wells Fargo
- Eric Scott, Venture Capitalist-HVF Labs
- Robin Mansukhani, CEO-Alzeca Biosciences
- Abhas Gupta, Investment Specialist/M.D.-Mohr Davidow Ventures
- William Brazelton, Assistant Branch Manager/Personal Banker-Wells Fargo
- Muriel Nash, 1st Sergeant U.S. Army/Medical Nurse
- April Ward, Labor Relations Specialist, City of San Francisco
- Michael Ward, Director of Student Services, Mission Dolores Academy
Thank you to Sadie Grice, Muriel Nash and the great parents, teachers and staff of the MDA Tiger PAC for all their time and energy bringing such talented individuals together to share their valuable insights with Mission Dolores Academy’s student body.
- Paddy Dailey Hayes, Contributor